padspSection: User Commands (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEpadsp - PulseAudio OSS Wrapper
SYNOPSISpadsp [options] PROGRAM [ARGUMENTS ...]
DESCRIPTIONpadsp starts the specified program and redirects its access to OSS compatible audio devices (/dev/dsp and auxiliary devices) to a PulseAudio sound server.
padsp uses the $LD_PRELOAD environment variable that is interpreted by ld.so(8) and thus does not work for SUID binaries and statically built executables.
- -h | --help
- Show help.
- -s SERVER
- Set the PulseAudio server to connect to.
- -n NAME
- The client application name that shall be passed to the server when connecting.
- -m NAME
- The stream name that shall be passed to the server when creating a stream.
- Disable /dev/mixer emulation.
- Disable /dev/sndstat emulation.
- Disable /dev/dsp emulation.
- Enable debug output.
AUTHORSThe PulseAudio Developers <mzchyfrnhqvb (at) 0pointer (dot) net>; PulseAudio is available from http://pulseaudio.org/
SEE ALSOpulseaudio(1), pasuspender(1), ld.so(8)
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:07 GMT, December 24, 2015