sfcbmofSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: August 2005
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEsfcbmof - MOF compile for the Small-Footprint CIM Broker (sfcb)
SYNOPSISsfcbmof [options] infile...
DESCRIPTIONThe MOF compiler for sfcb generates binary class data from plaintext MOF class definitions.
- Display help message and exit.
- Verbose mode.
- Print version information and exit.
- -I includepath
- Directory to search for include files.
- -i extrafile
- File to load before parsing. This option can be used to preload the CIM schema or other pre-requisite classes.
- -o outfile
- Output file to generate. The default is mofc.out.
- -b backendopts
- Backend options. Refer to backend documentation.
AUTHORViktor Mihajlovski <[email protected]>
The SBLIM project maintains a mailing list to which you should direct all questions regarding sfcb, sfcc, wbemcli, or any of the SBLIM providers. To subscribe to this mailing list visit
The SBLIM Project Bug tracking page can be found at
COPYRIGHT(C) Copyright IBM Corp. 2004, 2005
AVAILABILITYThe Small-Footprint CIM Broker (sfcb) is a part of the SBLIM project. The most recent version is available on the web at
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:10 GMT, December 24, 2015