CLOCK_GETRESSection: Linux Programmer's Manual (2)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEclock_getres - Get the resolution of any clock
- long sys_clock_getres (clockid_t which_clock, struct timespec *tp);
clock_gettime gets the resolution of any clock specified by the which_clock parameter, and places this information in the struct timespec pointed to by tp. The values that clockid_t currently supports for POSIX.1b timers, as defined in include/linux/time.h, are:
- Systemwide realtime clock.
- Represents monotonic time. Cannot be set.
- High resolution per-process timer.
- Thread-specific timer.
- An invalid which_clock value was specified.
- An invalid tp value was specified.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:33:03 GMT, December 24, 2015